Rivermark Area is quickly developing, find out about of some those projects
What makes this location so desirable is the proximity to all the major Silicon Valley Employers as well as Entertainment and Dining Outlets. With Levi's Stadium, Great America Amusement Park within walking distance and SAP Stadium and Avaya Stadium just a few minutes drive, this area is an ideal urban setting. Let your Rivermark Realtor help you learn more.
- Apple purchased 43 acres of land within 2 miles of Rivermark to build another campus to house another 15,000 employees for $138M in 2015.
- Samsung completed its 1 Million square feet North American Headquarters just down the street on North First Street.
- Nvidia completed one building and is planning adding another building to it's campus.
- Yahoo's old site to be converted to more mixed-use development
- Microsoft purchased 65 acres of raw land off 237 near McCarthy Blvd. for $73M to build a light industrial facility which will bring hundreds of jobs.
Related's Santa Clara City Place
The Architects for the project have been chosen and there is no turning back now. The City of Santa Clara lists the occupancy date as 2020 for this mega project, which means things will be moving along very quickly.
This $6.5B project called City Place Project, was prior to Google's announcement, the largest project in Santa Clara County. It is a mixed-use behemoth which will change the entertainment and dining destination of Silicon Valley.
This is huge, as the 240 acre, 9.2 Million square feet of mixed-use development will change the landscape of Silicon Valley and certainly the City of Santa Clara. This new entertainment/shopping destination will boast:
- 5.4M square feet of Office Space
- 1.1M square feet of Retail Space
- 700 Hotel Rooms
- 1680 Residential Units
- 250,000 squaure feet of Food & Beverage Space
- 190,000 square feet of Entertainment Space
This will become the weekend destination for all of Silicon Valley, taking away from the likes of Santana Row, Stanford Shopping Center and long drives to San Francisco.
Everything an urban dweller needs will be within easy reach when you live in the Rivermark Community.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than MLSListings Inc are marked with the Internet Data Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents. The broker providing this data believes the data to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm all information before relying on it for a purchase decision. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. © 2020 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. http://www.mlslistings.com/
Updated: 9th March, 2021 6:47 AM (UTC).